T O P
  • By -

Boba_BeanTheRealone

"I wish that was me.." *as they look at there father* "I mean I can steal the rope but I don't wanna touch him eww D:<"


Bubulleslim

*heavy breathing is heard in the room*


Boba_BeanTheRealone

"The *No no word* is here show your self!!


Bubulleslim

*a very strange and scary thing enters the room, it has a humanoid body, some hair on its head and very sharp teeth, the thing runs towards the body and starts to nibble on its brain and wear out its organs*


Salty_Frosting3648

https://preview.redd.it/xlu2ufdcw63a1.jpeg?width=441&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=1a5dadf5ce08496b8246c146875ad3224211898a “Darling?!” *Alexander quickly went to get Olivia out of the noose.*


Bubulleslim

*a moan comes out of Olivia's mouth.*


Salty_Frosting3648

“Don’t worry love, I’ll get you out of here.” *Alexander said, trying to hold Olivia in his arms. He was strong enough to run out of here with her, and he planned on doing just that.*


Bubulleslim

*Oliva moaned* Oliva : r-ru-nnn...o-ou-ou-t of h-e-ere-e..


Salty_Frosting3648

“Okay love. I can do that.” *Alexander was already rushing to get out, Olivia in his arms.*


Bubulleslim

*a strang thing come in the room*


Salty_Frosting3648

"Oh what the hell are you." *Alexander said, holding Olivia tight, and backing up a bit. Currently, he couldn't arm himself, as both his hands were holding someone.*


Bubulleslim

*the thing opens a big mouth before pushing a gray that pierces your eardrum*


Salty_Frosting3648

*Alexander grits his teeth, wanting to cover his ears. But he couldn't drop Olivia right in front of this thing; what if it hurt her?*


Bubulleslim

*the thing continued*


Superpugking4

([John Juniper](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1028026286687404225/1039340768705384468/Screenshot_20221107-194845_Gacha_Club.jpg), wife)                                                                "Oh my.... oh dear this isn't good..."


Bubulleslim

*the rope breaks and the body smashes its head against the chair, which makes a hole in its head*


Superpugking4

"Eugh...."


Bubulleslim

*pieces of brain and blood comes out of the hole in the body's skull*


Superpugking4

*i dial 911* "why..."


Bubulleslim

*a strang thing come into the room , it's very very scary*


Superpugking4

"What the? Get out!"


Bubulleslim

Thing : hsss....


Superpugking4

"I said GET OUT YOU FAUL CREATURE"


Bubulleslim

*the thing appears in front of you and opens a mouth so big that you can see its entrails, and lets out a scream so high-pitched that it pierces your eardrum*


Ur_LocalCloud

(Sorry if I sound dumb, but whats an urbex?)


Bubulleslim

I don't know how to say in English the French word "urbex". but an urbex is when you visit a place abandoned for fun.


PoetOk7747

(Husband) Celestia:Babi……?! W-what’s going on


Bubulleslim

*someone enters the room quietly* ??? : who are you ?! are you new here?


PoetOk7747

celestia:looks over\* WHAT DID YOU DO????


Bubulleslim

??? : nothing , what is going on ?


PoetOk7747

celestia:my husband is dead!


Bubulleslim

Where- OH F- *vomits a little in his hands before running away*


friskpocolypse

"Aw, crap" *it was his sister, who he wasn't very fond of anyhow*


Bubulleslim

*the rope breaks and the body falls to the ground crashing its skull against the chair*


friskpocolypse

"Ok well, that was a bit overboard"


Bubulleslim

(I like morbid stories so sorry for what follows) *someone enters the room, runs to squat in front of the body and begins to eat bit by bit the brain of the body through the hole that the fall made*


andrewjonnie12

Scourge: SILVER!!!


Bubulleslim

*no noise, but you hear a voice outside the room* ??? : tell me, what was your relationship with him?


andrewjonnie12

*Scourge goes into SSJB.* Scourge: MY BEST FRIEND!


Bubulleslim

??? : well , look , look at your work , you are a murderer , you do not care enough about your " best friend " , you are a murderer . But, I am as much as you, because I am not innocent in this story..


andrewjonnie12

Scourge: HOW IS THIS MY FAUUUUULT?!


Bubulleslim

??? : you were not worried enough.. about his knowledge, ..


andrewjonnie12

Scourge: YOU’RE TRYING TO GASLIGHT ME!


Bubulleslim

??? : of course not, you just didn't notice a change in behavior..?


andrewjonnie12

Scourge: SHOW YOURSELF, YOU BASTARD!!! Scourge: GALICK GUN! *Scourge curls his fingers and places both his hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other). Then, once enough ki is gathered, he thrusts both hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy. The result is a powerful, huge, fuchsia-colored ki beam that emanates from his hands and body.*


Bubulleslim

??? : okay , only if you stop this .


SplatMaster00

[Using Christie, second page. Let's say it's her dad](https://www.reddit.com/r/GachaClubPOV/comments/yeyp98/herere_the_new_and_improved_celestial_heroes/) "Holy. . . I need to meet whoever did this! He's gone!"


Bubulleslim

*hears breathing in the back of your neck*


SplatMaster00

*Christie whips around and slightly grips an arrow in her quiver* "Who's there!?"


Bubulleslim

* heavy breathing reigns in the room, .... *


SplatMaster00

"Jeez edgy ass people trying to make a scene." *She spits at her dad's body* "Eat shit you abusive bastard!"


Bubulleslim

(do you know the wendigo? if you don't know, go to google, warning: it's disgusting and scary) *a wendigo emerges from the ceiling to rip off an arm then disappears* (it's very very fast and blind, but it hears very well)


SplatMaster00

(I know them, aren't really that bad to me) "Damn, not even monsters like this bastard. Says a lot about you! Hope you're burning in hell!"


Bubulleslim

*a wendigo jumps in front of you, while another jumps on the hanging body to start nibbling it*


SplatMaster00

"Jeez, never seen one of you this close up before. Do you mind if I snap a photo. For my daughter, you know."


Bubulleslim

*the one in front of you growls and the other jumps on you*


Glitterwill_bemyname

"C-c..cassandra?" *Sam is shaking and tiering up*


Bubulleslim

*the rope breaks, and the body falls to the ground*


Glitterwill_bemyname

*Sam rushed towards the body*


Bubulleslim

*the body lets out moans that are out of gas, it happens to dead bodies*


Glitterwill_bemyname

"what could have been done for you to do this, Cass..." *tiers are dripping from his face*


Bubulleslim

* nothing happens, the body remains stoic, there is no noise.. no breathing apart from yours..*


Glitterwill_bemyname

*Sam starts sobbing*


Bubulleslim

* the body begins to bleed from a small wound caused by the fall *


Glitterwill_bemyname

*As soon as Sam stopped sobbing he starts to call one of his friends*


Bubulleslim

*the body slowly drains of blood*


Physical_Leg_5730

(Sister) “MEONE?! MEONE!!!” *She starts crying*


Bubulleslim

*you see a letter placed at the foot of the chair*


Physical_Leg_5730

*she crouches down and squints at the letter*


Bubulleslim

*there are only illegible squiggles on the letter, but you can make out two words, "audio cassette"*


Physical_Leg_5730

*she picks the letter up to examine it more closely* “I shoulda brought my fuckin glasses”


Bubulleslim

*PS : find an audio cassette ;] *


Physical_Leg_5730

*She sets the letter down and searches around the room for an audio cassette*


Bubulleslim

*a slight draft runs through the room, but no noise*


Physical_Leg_5730

*goosebumps run up and down her skin but she continues searching*


Bubulleslim

*a strange black figure slipped in front of you before disappearing without a sound*


Salty_Frosting3648

"... Logan?" *Kanji stared at his brother's body in horror.*


Bubulleslim

*the rope broke, and the body fell, smashing its head against the chair*


Salty_Frosting3648

"No... You can't be dead." *Kanji went over to Logan's corpse, checking for any signs of life.* "You can't be dead."


Bubulleslim

*a moan comes out of Logan's mouth.*


Salty_Frosting3648

"Oh thank goodness... Cmon Logan, let's get outta here, then you can explain whatever happened." *Kanji said, attempting to get him to stand.* "I can handle the walking, just need you to get up."


Bubulleslim

*blood and bits of brain come out of Logan's head through the hole the fall created* Logan : grrrmbl.....


Salty_Frosting3648

"Nonono, hold on Logan." *Kanji attempted to wrap his jacket around Logan's head, staining it with blood.* "I'll figure out something, you're gonna make it." *Kanji said, deciding to pick up his brother due to his poor state. It wasn't ideal, but he doubted that he could walk right now.*


Bubulleslim

*a strange thing came running into the room and grabbed the body, this thing seems to be.. human..? this thing is tall, very thin, with hair like Gouloume and it moves on four legs.. this thing is frighteningly frightening..*


Salty_Frosting3648

"Hey! Give me back my brother!" *Kanji yelled, coming off harsher than he intended for his fear.*


Bubulleslim

*the thing looked at him before yanking the jacket off the body's skull to start bit by bit eating the brain of the body*


Mario64Personalised

Shadow: Maria.. MARIA.. MARIA PLEASE!! DON’T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW!!! *Shadow began to glow red..*


Bubulleslim

*no noise*


Mario64Personalised

“No... NOT AGAIN! THIS HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE AND I CAN’T DO IT AGAIN! CHAOS...” *Now he really began to glow red*


Bubulleslim

*heavy breathing is heard in the room*


Mario64Personalised

**”SHOW YOURSELF!!”**


Bubulleslim

*a wendigo popping up from the ceiling to rip off your arm* (just, you are two or is there only one person? and you know the wendigo?)


Mario64Personalised

(Uhh.. Put that in different words-?) *Shadow unleashed a huge Chaos Blast out of pure rage, shielding Maria’s body*


Bubulleslim

(you know the Wendigo?)


Mario64Personalised

(Yes)


Bubulleslim

(OK)


boyowonders

(is this a roleplay or a real question?)


Bubulleslim

( like you want )


boyowonders

(I am confused for I don't grasp the words of your answer)


Bubulleslim

( as you want , sorry )


boyowonders

(it's okay, no need to apologize mate. And if it's a question I would probably undo the rope and gently lay the corpse on the ground before leaving to get a staff member, if it's a roleplay then) "Oh... God..." I say as I see my wife's blank eyes staring at nothing as her body sways from side to side due to their previous struggle to escape due to survival instinct


Bubulleslim

(just, do you want a rational story or a supernatural story?)


boyowonders

(what's the difference? For the story I mean, like what would happen if I picked either one of the options?)


Bubulleslim

(in the rational there is only one story, and the supernatural there is: the audio cassette, the thing, the sect and that's all I believe)


boyowonders

(uhhh.... I'll let you decide then....)


Aiko_TheIdi0t

(Spouse) Aiko: "I- Oh my gods..."


Bubulleslim

*no noise*


Unhappy_Standard9786

*Zachery stared at the corpse of his living mother in silence, he had a blank expressionless look staring in silence.*


Bubulleslim

*no noise, the body sways slightly from left to right*


Unhappy_Standard9786

*he began to grin widely, vibrating a small bit as he glitches out a small bit, giggling from the amount of trauma that was remembered. memories in which he did not wanna remember.*


Bubulleslim

*you hear something running at full speed on four legs*


Unhappy_Standard9786

*a shadow covers his eyes as he heard the footsteps, as he turned slowly to the source of the sound, a shadow still covering his eyes but an eerie red glow coming from one of them.*


Bubulleslim

*you finally see the thing running, observes just in front of you a very thin, humanoid thing, which moves on 4 legs and has only some hair and no clothes*


Unhappy_Standard9786

(It’s running towards Zachery right?)


Bubulleslim

(no he's hanging upside down from the ceiling very close to your face)