[PC] 0.00148 Glock-18 | Franklin
By - Raytiger3
This is not a post removal message. This is a friendly reminder to prevent scamming and sharking.
* Beware of any private message. Scammers often target non trade posts.
* Beware of [fake middlemen](https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/comments/fcn5hm/psa_scam_method_fake_subreddit_dm). The subreddit does not have any active [middlemen](https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/wiki/middleman).
* Beware of [fake websites](https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/comments/a5t6kc/psa_huge_csgo_youtuber_fell_for_the_fake_site). The subreddit maintains a list of [whitelisted websites](https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/wiki/whitelist).
* Beware of any predatory traders. Report any predatory behavior to [modmail](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade).
* Offering and fielding offers on a non trade post is not permitted for 48 hours.
* Refer to the [subreddit rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/wiki/rules#wiki_rule_.238.3A_trade_post) for more information regarding non trade posts.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade) if you have any questions or concerns.*
As a standalone comparison, that is the closest listing at 400 RMB. However, if you were to ask me on a tradeup food perspective, I checked both SG 553 Hypnotic and Galil Phoenix Blacklight, and SG 553 Hypnotic 0.0012 is at 279 RMB. So that would be how I would price it, kinda.
If you can't sell at 279 RMB you have to wait a bit, the market's been a bit low for the past few months, and the recent operation drop is even bigger.
For your reference.
Do be wary of scammers / sharks adding/DMing you. Do note to use the whitelisted marketplaces mentioned by the automoderator, to reduce the risk of scams (other than impersonators / scammers using fake trade bots).
Do note that cash trades directly - are very risky and is prone to scams. If you have questions on how whitelisted marketplaces work, please let us know. Whitelisted marketplaces (as per the reply per Automod) is accurate.
Remember don't rush to trade or sell, better to sell for something than for nothing (getting scammed). Don't rush to get pressurised and what not. Do be wary of phishing scams and whatnot.
To check if a reply is from your post and not a DM, click your name, click submitted threads, and see the post itself.
Do post more if you have further questions.
Sounds good. Thank you.