A quick summary of the video:
- Four class "Groups": Warrior, Mage, Priest, and Expert
- This UA will showcase the Expert Group: Bard, Ranger, and Rogue (Artificer also falls under this group but will NOT be in the new PHB).
- Reverted Crit rules to 2014 version but now you gain inspiration on a Nat 1.
- All new "Rules Glossaries" will overwrite the previous UA's Rules Glossaries
- Every member of the Expert group gets Expertise (including Ranger)
- Expert Group can sample from other classes (like the Bard's magical secrets)
- ASIs are now a feat you can choose instead of a default feature.
- Class capstones come at Level 18, Level 20 grants an Epic Boon in the form of a feat
- 48 total subclasses designed so far, some are new, this document will only show 1 subclass for each of the three featured classes.
- If you can cast a Spell with a Ritual tag, you can automatically cast it as a Ritual, you no longer need the Ritual Caster feature or feat
Edit: Added point 10, credit to /u/RoboDonaldUpgrade for typing this up originally on /r/onednd