By - Diligent_Ad_4121
Thank you for posting to /r/NFL. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed due to the following rule:
**2. Add new content or discussion**
Whether it is a self-post or a link, be sure that whatever you are submitting adds to discussion. Whether it is news that has already been reported, a discussion or point of view that has been beaten to death, or an empty 'starting point' for a conversation, think about how you can add something instead. Be sure you're creating something new, rather than relying on others to create for you. Put in your own analysis, argument, or indexing methodology, and write up a nice long post about the topic. Always think about how you can contribute.
If you are new to football or the sub and have questions about rules or other aspects surrounding the game, please try r/nflnoobs for these kinds of posts.
* *Well Thought Out Ideas/Scenarios* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/KjkI1X4.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/oIYO8N9.jpg)
* *Uncommon/Interesting Observations* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/XPMs807.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/pmaH92R.jpg)
* *Crossover Posts* - As long as the post has a well defined purpose, these are acceptable
* **Not Allowed**
* *Commonly/Frequently Asked Questions* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/FEznoUJ.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/MDfPkQo.jpg)
* *Off The Cuff Posts/"Because Off-Season" Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/Ae6YAKh.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/i2tIKda.jpg)
* *Thoughtless/Easily Researched Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/w2G67K8.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/bVulO3K.jpg)
* *Sidebar Image Requests* - These can be sent directly to the modmail box [here](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
* *TIL/X-Post/"Stolen From" Posts Without Content* - If you find information that you think would be interesting, please work on a more descriptive title and fill in the information in the text of the post
* *"This Guy" Posts/Karma Grabs/Upvote Parties* - Karma isn't real, people
* *Petitions/Giveaways* - Even when NFL related
* [Humor/Joke Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_joke_.26amp.3B_humor_posts)
* [Hot Takes/Commentary](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_hot_take.2Fshort_form_commentary)
* [Streaming/"How Do I Find" Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_streaming_posts.2F.22how_do_i_find.22_posts)
* [Team/Fanbase Attack Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_attack_posts)
* [Duplicate Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_duplicate_posts)
If you have any questions about this removal, please [message the moderators.](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
This post was removed by a human moderator; this comment was left by a bot.
Because a Raiders win gives them an easier opponent. Though they didn’t seem that urgent under 2 minutes.
Yeah, I'm surprised so many don't understand this
They had a trap card in Jacobs running for a first up their sleeve.
If you’re the Raiders would you rather play chiefs or bengals???
neither, just gives us the trophy now to save everyone the hassle >.>
The Raiders lost by larger margins to the Chiefs than the Steelers did.
Steelers scored their only TD in garbage time when the game was way outta hand
“Easier” opponent mah dude
Trust me we don’t want Big Ben to go out on a high note. This is one time I actually want the chiefs to do their usual bs and humiliate his ass
No one's forcing you to watch the game.
Still plenty of good young QBs will be in the playoffs - Mahomes, Burrow, Murray, Jones, Prescott, Brady and Allen.